Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys,

i have an 04 1.9 pug partner, i love the van, but just dont like how small the wheels are,

i was wondering if i could swap the wheels for bigger ones, like the ones on transit connect, infact, doe's anyone know if the connect wheels will fit straight on??

cheers

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Your pcd means that your wheels are held on by 4 bolts and the distance between these bolts is a 108 mm. You could fit 4x110 wheels with pcd variable bolts.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Your pcd means that your wheels are held on by 4 bolts and the distance between these bolts is a 108 mm. You could fit 4x110 wheels with pcd variable bolts.
was more intrested in what i could fit, rather then what i couldn't,

thanks alot for your time and help

much appreciated

rob

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
just realised your from kilkenny, what part, im a mullinahone man myself (the enemy i know) sure we hat balingary as much as you!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No originally a James Stephan's man. Have you a set of wheels in mind to go on your van or are you looking?

im still looking,had 9 bags of sand in the back of her today, and the tiny 14inch wheels were crying, last thing i need is a police man on a motorbike looking at me in traffic, some young ambitious decker will fine vomb my poor old yoke

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Are you looking to get bigger wheels for appearance purposes? As in alloys or you just want a bigger wheel for load carrying stability etc..?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
This guy seems to have a few wheels that might work and he is in tipp
The trouble is im above in west london

was hoping the likes of a boxer wheel would fit, ive often 15 bags of sand in her, and I'm paranoid of the law, as here in west london, they'd pull you for sneezing at the wheel,

C

·
0 Posts
im still looking,had 9 bags of sand in the back of her today, and the tiny 14inch wheels were crying, last thing i need is a police man on a motorbike looking at me in traffic, some young ambitious decker will fine vomb my poor old yoke
Hahahahahahaha Sorry just reading this post and my eyes nearly fell out of my head! "Over here Bags of Sand" is rhyming slang for "Thousand Pound" ( A Grand ) I thought why would that affect your wheels unless its in coins :eek: then I realised you mean actual sand :nono:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts