Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
On 6th of December 2014 I have bought Peugeot 307 1.4, 2002. Advert says it has no mechanical issues but the car has category C (car was hit in bumper that's what they said). The dealer said the car is in good condition. MOT was done on 7th of December and also delivered to me. I the same day ABS light switched on, after couple days airbag light switched on. I have done major servis which showed couple issues like:
-nsf lower ball joint (cover dust damager) shouldn't pass MOT
-rear brake disc and pads badly corroded
-lower engine mount weak
-brake fluid dirty

On diagnostic check showed rear left speed sensor fault and airbag squid fastnest. They have checked it today and told me that they can't fix it...there is ABS module broken and some wiring is missing and they don't know which also they told me that all front was NEW. So no bumper was hit but entire front of the car...

What to do ? I have autoguard warranty it may cover that but need to find good mechanic. I have wrote the letter to dealder about issues and told them to pay for repair or repair it.

·
5,618 Posts
Do you know exact fault codes the rear sensor could be down to something as simple as the air gap (common fault and easy fix) airbag message makes no sense Fastnet ? is nothing I have heard off maybe there reader does not fully ID codes.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have done diagnostic check in HALFORDS, they just told me the faults not codes. I have cleaned sensor and ring and also wire socket, I'm going to order new one tomorrow. With airbag I have cleaned sockets under passanger and driver seat and light turned off just for two days,

1 - 3 of 3 Posts