Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just pulled outside my house and turned off the car and before i could open the door the locks locked and i could not get out i tryed the remote and nothing would unlock you could hear it unlock but the door would not open the other doors are locked as well!

i had to get out of the car dukes of hazzard style! the windows would go up and down the car will start but the doors will not unlock with the remote or key when the key is in the door it feels solid and has no movement

any ideas how to sort this out? ive checked the fuse and it was fine :confused:

D

·
0 Posts
Deadlocked! Was there any work done on it lately. Pressing lock button should turn off deadlocks. You'll have to get it onto Planet to see whats going on in the BSI. Disconnect battery for a while also. Wait three min before disconnecting and three min after reconnecting.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no work done to the car well i changed the thermostat today but that was this morring ive the computer on charge to plug it in and then what codes are there

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
got the drivers side door open there and had the car on the computer no codes in the bsi or engine but the other doors wont open now, ive unplugged the battery cable so i'll give it 15mins or so and then wait 3mins after and try to unlock the car with the remote key fingers crossed!

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no joy with the bsi reset and no codes, whats the next step? new drivers door module with deadlocking? and is it just the case of taking the old one out and install the new one

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
just pulled outside my house and turned off the car and before i could open the door the locks locked and i could not get out i tryed the remote and nothing would unlock you could hear it unlock but the door would not open the other doors are locked as well!

i had to get out of the car dukes of hazzard style! the windows would go up and down the car will start but the doors will not unlock with the remote or key when the key is in the door it feels solid and has no movement

any ideas how to sort this out? ive checked the fuse and it was fine :confused:
this is common on 307's there was a load of them that was not set up properly n the bsi and damages all the locks it recently happened to mine i had to smash all the locks off and replace them

S

·
0 Posts
This fills me with fear as my passenger door has just started buzzing when I lock it

Replacement on the way soon but I hope it doesn't deadlock itself!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Westcoaster

I have a strange problem with the front door unlocking on my 307, if I unlock the doors, all the doors release except for the drivers door. It can be opened from inside. What I have found is that by unlocking the doors, then opening the drivers side back door and trying to lock the doors whilst the back door is open. The central locking trys to lock but fails due to the rear door being open. However, the front door is now also unlocked. It works every time, but it would be nice to know why the drivers door does not unlock the first time.

Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

Tom

·
Registered
350 Posts
Sorry if this is basic but do you have a lock button on the dash by the hazard switch? Mine plays up now and then. Could be the signs of a dying battery. Try getting in the car and pressing the lock button inside and then again and see if that helps. Usually works for me. Make sure all your doors are closed properly and the boot first.

I got in one morning and my passenger door was not closed properly. I pulled it closed and it deadlocked from both sides. Locking and unlocking fixed it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
help

My car had a bulb out so took it to halfords, he said bulb was ok, it was the fuse, he went in both fuse boxes changed 1 then it blown so came away with no bulb work, then doors in back locked couldnt open them, then passenger door locked as well, help dont know how to get them open?

·
Registered
350 Posts
The fuse blows because when the circuit is complete and has a problem the fuse is the weak link. If the circuit is for that bulb then check the wiring and connections to find the source of the short.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts