Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I got my self a set of 17" Vortex alloys for me 307 with 205/40/17 size. My Original set up was 15" rims ( not Alloys) on 195/65/15 which was very comfortable. But with the current profile the ride is very stiff and can feel all the pot holes on the road.

Please let me know the most suited setup for the pug 17" vortex/challenger alloys.:thumb:

Many thanks,
Jay.

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
it is going to be a harder ride are they tyres on them the standard ones.

theres not really any chance of fitting much bigger tyres so if you want slightly bigger wheels with bigger tyres buy a set of 16 inch alloys instead

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Hi Everyone,

I got my self a set of 17" Vortex alloys for me 307 with 205/40/17 size. My Original set up was 15" rims ( not Alloys) on 195/65/15 which was very comfortable. But with the current profile the ride is very stiff and can feel all the pot holes on the road.

Please let me know the most suited setup for the pug 17" vortex/challenger alloys.:thumb:

Many thanks,
Jay.
give this site a look looks as the 40 is giving you a lot smaller rolling radius & a 50 profile would be better suited but I am no expert :D

Visual Tyre Size Calculator | Kouki Tech

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it is going to be a harder ride are they tyres on them the standard ones.

theres not really any chance of fitting much bigger tyres so if you want slightly bigger wheels with bigger tyres buy a set of 16 inch alloys instead
Unfortunately getting alloys like this is not easy in Sri lanka. lots of tax's..:nono:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ride is good pull a little on motorways in the ruts from wagons but all large tyres will do that.
Wouldn't bother with 215s go with what should be on the car :thumb:
Thanks a lot guys..
I will go for the stock size which is 205/50/17:thumb:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts