Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of adding bluetooth to my 2003 307 SW 2.0 110bhp.

I've bumped into something called Continental Nomade, but i'm not sure if it's compatible with my RD3.

Also, i've seen these Yatour modules, and Xcarlink modules.

What is my best option ?

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
The yatour system is pretty good though the audio volume from SD card is a little quieter than the head unit so the volume needs to be raised a bit. The bluetooth quality is excellent. I used mine to connect an android phone which I used to listen to audiobooks and satnav at the same time. Any audio playing was paused when the satnav voice was playing or during a phone call.

I'll be selling the yatour complete with bluetooth module and spare microphones in a couple of days if you're interested Was connected to the RD3 in my 307. Got a newish 308 so cannot use it in the new car.

·
Registered
287 Posts
The yatour system is pretty good though the audio volume from SD card is a little quieter than the head unit so the volume needs to be raised a bit. The bluetooth quality is excellent. I used mine to connect an android phone which I used to listen to audiobooks and satnav at the same time. Any audio playing was paused when the satnav voice was playing or during a phone call.

I'll be selling the yatour complete with bluetooth module and spare microphones in a couple of days if you're interested Was connected to the RD3 in my 307. Got a newish 308 so cannot use it in the new car.
why is this not been talked about before! or been put somewhere thats easy to find.

Been trying to find a solution for music for a while! (from an mp3 player or phone etc) and this looks to be it!

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Portugal!

What payments options are you accepting ?

Upd:

Only now could see the picture. Looks good!
How difficult was it to install ? Where did you put the BT module (and antena i suppose :D) and the microphone ? I have a SW so my dome light is a little different i'm told... (also, that space is also a little bit cramped due to other reasons)

Did the headunit change to "cd changer" when you received a call ?

@bazsound!!! where have you been? Xcarlink as been out there for quite a while (with a huge price also!)

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
Bluetooth only works if the head unit is already playing back from CD chamger port. it doesn't automatically change. I put both the bluetooth receiver and the music changer module in the little cubby hole underneath the ashtray. The microphone was wedged between the steering column cowl and the instrument cluster.Nice short cable runs and no need to pull lots of panels off

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey storeman! Thanks for the reply. I've sent you a message here in the forum.

I've been reading left and right about this, and it seems you can answer/end a call with the FF button? Also, some say that with some LCDs, you get the caller number on the MFD?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts