Peugeot Forums banner

Being viewed

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  shamilt1 
#1 ·
Since we've had our 3008 since Saturday, I've been amazed the number of people who have looked at the car as they've walked by....some even stopping to look at it and a couple looking through the window at the inside.

In all the cars we've had over the years, we have never had anything like this amount of interest in one before.

I assume, as more and more hit the road it will fade.

Anyone else found people looking at their 3008s?

#2 ·
Yes absolutely, but it depends on the colour. I've driven a black, white and grey 3008. The black was anonymous. Nobody noticed it. The white and grey however was giving people neck injuries. People of all ages was looking.

Actually, my car has almost been hit by the same black 3008 on two different occasions. It's a moron living in my town that drives like a mad cow. I did not notice it was the 3008 until I saw the rear lights ... That's how anonymous the car is in black.

#4 ·
I came out of Tesco one evening to find a woman peering through the window. It was fun to watch her jump and try look innocent as I unlocked the car from a distance and it all lit up :). We got chatting and I showed her round it.
Had a comment from a bloke yesterday ( this time Aldi car park!) after I'd just had it washed, asking if I'd just got it and saying how nice it looked.
This is my first new car so I'm not sure of the attention a new motor brings, but my 3008 has certainly been noticed...I like it too lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.