Peugeot Forums banner

been stood and now wont start

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  trustme 
#1 ·
hi everyone,
looking for a bit of advice. back in april my 307 was involved in an accident. nothing too major tbh. just needed a new front bumper and passenger side wing, but the insurance wrote it off as uneconomical to repair?? anyway i bought it back and bought the parts to sort it out. only trouble is, now the car has been stood and not started, its doing strange things now i have put a charged battery on. Its not working the central locking at all, the dig climate control panel stays illuminated whether the key is in or not and it goes straight into economy mode. i have tried the bsi reboot thing but obs because its going into eco, i cant use the windows or anything. have read all different things on the internet and looks like it comes down to the bsi losing its memory? i have been to the peugeot dealer and they want 70 to put it on there machine and then 70 to reprogram the bsi, if thats what it needs. is there any way i can do this myself, with the lexia lead and peugeot planet. also do i need a pin code to use the Peugeot planet thing so it lets me reprogram it??
many thanks in advance

G
#2 ·
If it's been stood for a long period of time, likely the battery lost it's power and the ECU on the car has forgotten what key's are sync'd to it.

All you need is the key card that has your key codes on and then contact one of the chaps on here local to you with the diagnostic kit and get them to sync the keys back up. Dead easy. Where are you based?

#3 ·
#4 ·
hi, its been stood since the end of april and have only just charged the battery at the beginning of the week. have tried two other batteries as well just to make sure and they do exactly the same thing. i do not have the confidential card that comes with the car when new so how do i find out what the pin should be. the only thing that is in the book is the previous owner has written key no CEO1650 HCA on the top of the page that is to do with the immobilizer and keys. is this just a part number for the keys? i am in normanton, west yorkshire and any help is greatly appreciated

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.