Peugeot Forums banner

Been cleaning the 407

4K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  trem1 
G
#1 ·
New pedals and DAB...

Front...

The arse end...

Some gratuitous Pipercross action (a more permanent new bracket to follow when I can be bothered)...

See less See more
G
#12 ·
Clarkson on TV loved it, Clarkson in print completely contradicted himself and slated it. Twot.

I love mine Roy. It rides like an S class, steers better than any family saloon, is dripping with enough kit to embarass a 5 series owner, and has a decent amount of thrust, yet cost me a 3rd of my mates similarly equipped and engined A6. Unlike the expensive and troublesome A6, mine has also been relentlessly reliable. In black with that grille it's quite a striking looking car too and generates a lot of attention.

I'd have another tomorrow without hesitation, although I'm planning to keep this one until it's uneconomical to keep on the road, so another 15+ years ahead with her, and that's not an uninviting prospect.

#13 ·
chopper1192 said:
Clarkson on TV loved it, Clarkson in print completely contradicted himself and slated it. Twot.

I love mine Roy. It rides like an S class, steers better than any family saloon, is dripping with enough kit to embarass a 5 series owner, and has a decent amount of thrust, yet cost me a 3rd of my mates similarly equipped and engined A6. Unlike the expensive and troublesome A6, mine has also been relentlessly reliable. In black with that grille it's quite a striking looking car too and generates a lot of attention.

I'd have another tomorrow without hesitation, although I'm planning to keep this one until it's uneconomical to keep on the road, so another 15+ years ahead with her, and that's not an uninviting prospect.
I agree with almost everything chopper says,ive had mine 3 1/2 years and still love it:)

btw its the grill bit i disagree with i prefer the more subtle look of the chrome strips:nod: :nod:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.