Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Yeah of course! One of my friends raced a 206 GTi 180 against a Mini Cooper and rinsed him. However, I don't know about the Cooper S. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have come up against a Cooper S with my 206 GTi 180 and creamed it, my milage was also very low at that stage. I have also encountered one of my friends with his Golf 4 Gti with a little bit more power than standard, he creamed me when my milage was at ±10 000km but i got him back real bad later on when my milage was round about 15 000km's, needless to say that he did not keep up (robot to robot). My car is still standard.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi ,
just for your info when I first bought it on Oct 2004 , it was ~ RM 164K on the road price.
Later in 2006 , there was offer with discounts it became ~ RM 140-150K...that was the last price that I heard.

·
Registered
7 Posts
comfort
On board the new Peugeot 407, comfort and user-friendliness go hand-in-hand. A wide range of interior equipment combines to maximise your driving pleasure and your passengers' relaxation. Like comfort features, to be shared among friends.
Structured around a centre console and a dashboard with driver and passenger shelves, the interior of the new Peugeot 407 evokes the dynamic exterior, and comfort through the materials used.
_________________________________________________________________________________________
Top Acne Medication Herbal Remedy
Free Breast Implants

·
Registered
7 Posts
Perfomance
t's all a question of personality. You have your own, and so does each of the petrol and HDi engines on the new Peugeot 407. By offering you a large range of manual and automatic gearboxes, the new Peugeot 407 can be adapted to suit all your requirements. One thing is sure: there is all the pleasure you could want.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts