Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just watched a program about cars having dpf removed and are bringing out a test to tell if its been removed or altered so be careful at next mot time

·
Registered
4,777 Posts
Just watched a program about cars having dpf removed and are bringing out a test to tell if its been removed or altered so be careful at next mot time
I heard of this test that's why I never removed the one on mine when I had it but I don't have a petrol or diesel car now so emissions are of no concern to me

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
my emissions passed anyway. you can drill a few holes and not remove fully anyway if your that worried.

peugeots dpfs are rubbish if they worked correctly there would be no issue

ebay is littered with good cars that have issues

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its was on bbc at 7.30pm on midlands today see if you can find on catch up tv bloody government think will be ok for a year or so but can see them changing test details

P

·
0 Posts
How do they test if it had been removed or modified? Thought you could get away if it was still physically there and insides smashed out?

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
you can mines physically still there unless they can do other tests,

just waiting for the show to come availiable on iplayer its only in the midlands loads of rogue places round here

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
they can close these places down but they cant stop anyone whos already had it done

you can buy mapping equipment yourself. its just a wizz kid with a dyno who knows about cars that make the maps

1 - 13 of 13 Posts