Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2006 model 1007 with a flat battery. I cannot get the battery out of the car, there is something holding it in. There is a lever at the front of the battery compartment but it doesn't release the battery when I push it. I want to get it charged soon as I can't lock the doors, even with the key.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Check Jim Butterworth's site. He has a whole section on removing and replacing the battery, along with how to reset the car afterwards.

There's a lever with an arrow marked on it, if you press that it should 'pop' the battery up.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a 2006 model 1007 with a flat battery. I cannot get the battery out of the car, there is something holding it in. There is a lever at the front of the battery compartment but it doesn't release the battery when I push it. I want to get it charged soon as I can't lock the doors, even with the key.
Besides the lever, you need to take the engine ECU which is next to it, and then tilt the battery while pressing the lever.

-Yves

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hello there
Just to verify with you, there is a liittle metal clamp with a screw bolt like thing, Just use an extension and loosen the screw or even a pair of pliars, then carefully take it out NOT ALLOWING IT to drop or fall into the engine bay, then lift off the small metal plate and then remove batterry.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts