Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Peugeot 1007 2006 model which has a flat battery and I am unable to access the car to prepare it for MOT.

S

·
0 Posts
First off, why have you posted this in website tech support

Second off, have you searched the forums

And last but not least.... have you tried using... the key!?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cant get to the battery cause the key wont open the door the battery in car is flat, lock down, not used for 6 months

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the key doesnt work. the car is in lock down, due to not being driven for 6 months, cant get to the batery under the bonnet as cant get the car open.

·
5,071 Posts
not familier with these, do they have a bonnet as such and is the battery under there ??

·
5,071 Posts
didnt someone have a similar problem recently with there car being deadlocked and a flat battery??

think the suggestion was either lie under the front and get your arm up to the release catch and do it manually or connect jump leads to the starter/alternator?? to get enough power to battery to allow unlocking

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks, that has been tried, doesnt work. Really at my wits end as it was my Dad's car, so it means a lot to me.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Jack the front of the car, remove the lower engine cover, find the starter motor, connect the red jumpleed to the large termnal( the one with the nut on it ) the other to a good earth, then connect to a second battery, the remote locking should now work
Cheers john

·
5,071 Posts
not in the RAC/AA similar are you ??

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Car is taxed, the AA have been asked for advice, suggested breaking a window. Paid to have a mobile breakdown service see the car, paid 60 pounds to be told they cant do anything either.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts