Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi could anyone put my mindat ease,I have a 1999 peugot 306 td and have just fitted p bushes,swinging arm back bushes ,ball joints drop links and just recently i was out driving and noticedwhen i put my clutch in i got an almighty shake in my steering wheel and the car veared of to the right ,This does not happen when the car is in gear i have checked my cv joints and discs as i thought it might be one of these probs and to be quiet honest i cant afford to take to garage need to try and fix it myself so any suggestion i would be very gratefull

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
troubled said:
Hi could anyone put my mindat ease,I have a 1999 peugot 306 td and have just fitted p bushes,swinging arm back bushes ,ball joints drop links and just recently i was out driving and noticedwhen i put my clutch in i got an almighty shake in my steering wheel and the car veared of to the right ,This does not happen when the car is in gear i have checked my cv joints and discs as i thought it might be one of these probs and to be quiet honest i cant afford to take to garage need to try and fix it myself so any suggestion i would be very gratefull[ for you help many thanks

·
Registered
534 Posts
Does it happen when accelerating and then putting the clutch in or when decelerating and then putting the clutch in? Were you going uphill, downhill or along the flat? What happens when the car's doing ~2000 rpm and stationary and you put the clutch in?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts