Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2003 307 hdi, recently it has developed from no where a annoying knock on the front off side, on smooth roads it is not so bad but it is very annoying on bumpy roads.
Up to now i have changed both track rod ends and the track rod on the drivers side with no improvement what so ever. i have checked the role bar drop links which seem to be ok can anybody point me in another direction.
regards,
shedman.:confused:

·
Registered
862 Posts
shedman said:
I have 2003 307 hdi, recently it has developed from no where a annoying knock on the front off side, on smooth roads it is not so bad but it is very annoying on bumpy roads.
Up to now i have changed both track rod ends and the track rod on the drivers side with no improvement what so ever. i have checked the role bar drop links which seem to be ok can anybody point me in another direction.
regards,
shedman.:confused:

If i remember correctly some 307hdi's were recalled due to problems with the suspension making a noise,another forum member found that the heatshield was out of alignment and that was causing a noise.

Check the anti roll bar clamps and bolts,shock absorber and the anti roll bar.

·
Registered
256 Posts
My noise is back, seems as though the heat shields are becoming a pain, will blast psa if the dealer can't fix it.

·
Registered
187 Posts
knocking problem

hi mate i had the same problem wiv my 307 hdi and it was the anti roll bar on drivers side which had gone,but been sorted now and great.:thumb:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts