Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i recently brougt a peugeot 206 lx 1.1 an i have had a problem which is every time i start up the vehicle the engine feels like its going to stall an the engine shakes..... if you rev the engine hard for a sec the problem goes away.... also sometimes when driving an i take my foot off the accelarater it feels like the engine is going to stall..... my last problem is that some times when driving the engine starts going faster without my foot on the accelarater this even happens even when stood at the traffic lights,the engine just goes crazy an revs beetween 2000 an 4000 rpm if i tap the accelarater it carrys on doin it an dont stop until the engine decides to go back to normal..... this happens ramdomly not all the time... the car has done 30,000 an has full service history... it recently had a new timing belt an 1 new injector..... is there a test you can do on the injectors or not an what is this test called... i am also getting about 200 miles out of a full tank of petrol an its only a 1.1..... everyone please help its costing so much.... i dont rag the car its a 1.1 an its still bad on fuel..... please help everone thankyou
also stinks off fuel when starts up.... help please

1 - 2 of 2 Posts