Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have trouble with his Peugeot 307 2.0Hdi 100kw. bad cold starts. changing glow plugs, 2 pistons and all the nozzles. but still bad cold stars. a warm car starts fine. and I noticed the start, the tube is air leaking diesel with air bubbles. where to look for trouble?

J

·
0 Posts
There are always small bubbles running through the diesel pipe to the engine

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well. but why does my car bad start? the start, is a lot of blue smoke, a little shiver. where to look for trouble? maybe jets?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was a repair done with a computer diagnosis, but the electronic part of any damage was not. You think that I have is not working fuel pressure regulator?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Sorry, but I can not speak good English. what I thought and said "Need to see the reference cranking mbar mbar to see They first match." ? that I have to measure the pressure in my car?

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
If you plug intp pp2000/Lexia Diagnostics ,

Fuel system parameters ,

fuel pressure refernce value in mbars will be the same value when you are cranking engine ,the two value`s will match,

if mbars are lower cranking then you have a blockage / leak/ or your fuel pump is not working right.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
plug was intp pp2000, it showed that the spray parameters varied, was one of about 110%, while the other 97%. and how to check air, fuel, and coolant temperature signal?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
plug was intp pp2000, it showed that the spray parameters varied, was one of about 110%, while the other 97%. and how to check air, fuel, and coolant temperature signal?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts