Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
6,585 Posts
It maybe a phantom code. I get a similar code on my ds and diagbox lists it as a possible phantom code

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Used to get similar at work with certain forklifts, connected the official diagnostic kit to read the error log & it would show next to the error code in the description box - UNKNOWN ERROR CODE

·
Registered
494 Posts
Are there any additional numbers? I can't find this code only, there are always additional numbers, like B1003 00.

·
Registered
494 Posts
From the docs I have, that error is "Telecoding error". There is also a note that this error could be a phantom error.

·
Registered
494 Posts
P1113: I only have this mentioned in two TSB; first mentions that cars turns off during drive, source of the issue: High pressure fuel pump shaft or high pressure fuel pump drive gear fracture. It appears in combination with P0087; Second TSB shows this error in combination with P0087, P0093, P2291. Problem is with injector and requires changing all of them and also high pressure fuel pipes on injectors .
P2291 - Already mentioned above in second TSB.
C1406 - I don't have anything for this.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
P1113: I only have this mentioned in two TSB; first mentions that cars turns off during drive, source of the issue: High pressure fuel pump shaft or high pressure fuel pump drive gear fracture. It appears in combination with P0087; Second TSB shows this error in combination with P0087, P0093, P2291. Problem is with injector and requires changing all of them and also high pressure fuel pipes on injectors .
Thanks for the info. I have a bigger problem now, it wont start at all now. I will have to run diabox on it to see what code it brings up now.

Not looking good :cry:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I've scanned again yesterday
I've scanned it again using diabox and got these codes:
P008A 00
P00BA 00
P2291 26
U1109 87

Any ideas?

Attachments

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the support 😁

I wanted to know more about the codes, something I could check myself

·
Registered
494 Posts
Unless you are a mechanic, with proper tools, and I am guessing not, there is a limit we can do here using the forums.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Got it started!!! fuel was empty. The gauge is not working, showing half tank.

Need to sort that out now.

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
If you scanned with Diagbox, it should have told you what the fault code meant.

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Usually under the right hand rear seat base. But no idea of the detail.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts