Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took possession of the 3008 GT line a few weeks ago. On driving home I could hear a noise like a rattling sewing machine coming from behind the dash on the right hand side. Long story short, it went back to Peugeot who said they could hear the noise and had 1 other like it. Engineer didn't know what it was and neither do Peugeot who say they haven't had any other complaints. Has anyone on here had the same issue?

·
Registered
136 Posts
So what are they going to do about Maggie or are the expecting the forums to diagnose it for them :lol:. The fact they have not had any previous cars demonstrate that same symptoms is not surprising given the limited numbers in the uk .

·
Registered
35 Posts
I took possession of the 3008 GT line a few weeks ago. On driving home I could hear a noise like a rattling sewing machine coming from behind the dash on the right hand side. Long story short, it went back to Peugeot who said they could hear the noise and had 1 other like it. Engineer didn't know what it was and neither do Peugeot who say they haven't had any other complaints. Has anyone on here had the same issue?
Doesn't really matter whether they've had any complaints or not, does it?
Your complaining and that's what counts?
It's only a couple of weeks old so if something seems wrong surely they should sort it!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The techs are going to have a look at the one they have on site to see if they can find what the problem is and then bring mine in. If they can't find the fault, they'll bring mine in for a full day and may have to remove the dashboard.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.