Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

My 308 does not have a AUX port (Sh*t I know), so Im stuck with listing to the radio, which is all good when the right tunes comes on. However, I would like to listen to my tracks on my iPod from time to time.

I came across this piece of kit on ebay, and wondering weather anyone have installed one of these and whats your thoughts on them??

I do not want to buy an aftermarket stereo as I want to like to use the volume controls by the steering wheel, as I believe once you installed an aftermarket stereo, the volume control by the steering wheel will stop working right?

I cannot attached the ebay link on just yet, due to limited post counts (Stupid). The kit is called: CTVPGX011 Peugeot 308 2007 - 2013 Car Aux In MP3 iPhone iPod Interface Adaptor

Look forward to your thoughts guys.

Best regards

Yeezy

·
Registered
5,916 Posts
Any aux input will allow volume control but not allow changing tracks via the remote stalk.. It also won't automatically stop/start the ipod with the ignition or charge the device.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Any aux input will allow volume control but not allow changing tracks via the remote stalk.. It also won't automatically stop/start the ipod with the ignition or charge the device.

Hi buddy, hope your well.

Thank you for your advice. Noted on the pros and cons.

Would you buy any chance know what kind of bulb fitment for an 308 2008 edition head lights? H7?

Also, would u know what kind of bulb fitment for the fog lights? One of my headlights have blown, so I have thinking of installing some HIDs and might as well change the fog lights to LED so the colour output matches the HID head lamps.

Thank you in advance for the advice.

I look forward to hear from you.

Kind regards

Yeezy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts