:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ash said:
its conceptual for sure but tooo long

i like smaller cars
Its certainly long but i would still sell a kidney (or one of the kids) for one,absolutely stunning its sex on wheels.:thumb: :thumb: :nod:

·
Registered
256 Posts
All I can say is F>>>>>>>>>>>en beautiful car, I want one...
The only thing I'd change is the bottom lip of the car as it is not symetrically inline with the rest of the car, I suppose it's a personal judgement...:lol: :)

·
Registered
256 Posts
Good for Coast crusing, it should actually fold up in fit in the boot of the other car, and you have a winner !!!!!

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Peugeot need to put some or all of these cars into production. They would not be able to supply demand,think that the lion is going from strength to strentgth. Makes you wonder why people by mondeos. :eek:

·
Registered
256 Posts
True, But people that buy a gm of ford are asking for trouble, these cars are by recycle effluent. Obviously I love my Peugeot, I wash it every week sometimes twice, it's my baby.

A quickie, my car has travelled onyl 4,000km but the service indicator has ignited, spoke to the peugeot road service assist, they told me the light should come on at 10,000 km not at 4,000 seems as though the system was not programmed correctly. Is there any way of resetting it without having to go to the dealer !!!!!

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
A quickie, my car has travelled onyl 4,000km but the service indicator has ignited, spoke to the peugeot road service assist, they told me the light should come on at 10,000 km not at 4,000 seems as though the system was not programmed correctly. Is there any way of resetting it without having to go to the dealer !!!!!
Usually,to reset the service light,press a button in the instrument cluster while turning on the ignition.hold the button for around 10 seconds. :thumb:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts