Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all

My wife is really missing the automatic back door opening fuction from our 3008. When we ordered the car we have excluded this option..but now she really miss that. Is it possible to order/mount it afterwards?

·
Registered
544 Posts
Hello all

My wife is really missing the automatic back door opening fuction from our 3008. When we ordered the car we have excluded this option..but now she really miss that. Is it possible to order/mount it afterwards?
I believe that you can change your order and have it added but you could end up going to the back of the queue. It might be worth asking your local dealers to see if it can be added later but I would guess that it won't be that easy and if it can be done it will cost a lot more than the £750 you'd have been charged if you'd included it in your original order.

Edit- I've just looked on the Pug site and unfortunately it's not an option on the Allure at all and is only an optional extra on the GT Line.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I believe that you can change your order and have it added but you could end up going to the back of the queue. It might be worth asking your local dealers to see if it can be added later but I would guess that it won't be that easy and if it can be done it will cost a lot more than the £750 you'd have been charged if you'd included it in your original order.

Edit- I've just looked on the Pug site and unfortunately it's not an option on the Allure at all and is only an optional extra on the GT Line.
I already own the car...so it is not about adding it into the order. And I guess it was an option in Allure when we excluded it. But it was with the keyless start only.

·
Registered
544 Posts
I already own the car...so it is not about adding it into the order. And I guess it was an option in Allure when we excluded it. But it was with the keyless start only.

I don't know if it used to be an option as I couldn't afford anything other the basic Allure but if you were buying now it's no longer an option

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
486 Posts
It is not an option for Allure. Thus, manufacturer most probably will not offer it as a modification to the vehicle you already have, unless you carry out the modification from third party.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.