Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello i'm quite new to this forum and i have 2004 1,6 hdi peugeot 307.
Recently i had problem with my cars boot lock, i couldn't close it because it just automaticly opened right up. So i cleaned the boot handlers micro switch and the problem was solved, but then new problem occured once i close the boot and try to press brake pedal while standing or driving the boot automaticly opens up has anyone had this kind of problem and know how to solve it?

P

·
0 Posts
Hello i'm quite new to this forum and i have 2004 1,6 hdi peugeot 307.
Recently i had problem with my cars boot lock, i couldn't close it because it just automaticly opened right up. So i cleaned the boot handlers micro switch and the problem was solved, but then new problem occured once i close the boot and try to press brake pedal while standing or driving the boot automaticly opens up has anyone had this kind of problem and know how to solve it?
For price, try a new brake switch.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
For what it's worth - same problem (not pug) - water got into boot handle - electronics inside needed replacing.

·
11,711 Posts
Well, when the brake pedal is pressed the brake lights come on. They're not a million miles away from the boot release, so I'd strip down the inside of the boot, remove the rear light clusters and check everything.

Maybe try disconnecting the rear light connector and see if it does it?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts