Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know how to enable the automatic tilting mirrors when you select reverse gear. Does it only work with an automatic as I drive a manual.

Any help would be appreciated

C

·
0 Posts
You need the top spec (probably Zenith or Exec) with the electric memory seats, or the function is not available. They're controlled by the mini-ECU that controls that type of seat.

You may also find, as have some 207 owners who have activated it as a non-factory function, that the wrong mirror dips on our RHD UK cars.

Good luck.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers for the reply

chopper1192 said:
You need the top spec (probably Zenith or Exec) with the electric memory seats, or the function is not available. They're controlled by the mini-ECU that controls that type of seat.

You may also find, as have some 207 owners who have activated it as a non-factory function, that the wrong mirror dips on our RHD UK cars.

Good luck.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 407 coupe manual. To get my mirrors to change when i select reverse i have to move the switch that you use when adjusting the mirrors that you move left and right to select the right and left mirror. I select reverse then slide that button left or right depending which side your parking and the mirror moves. I only found this out on accident when i went to adjust my mirror manually when parking and it moved all by itself

C

·
0 Posts
It says the same in my manual, even though my motor doesn't have it fitted.

On the saloons and SW it is only present if you have the memory seats, which means pretty much Exec, Zenith and possbily GTs, as the control unit lives in the drivers seat. Not sure on the Coupe where it lives, so the corresponsing trim level at which it is available may differ.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts