Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All... I've a problem.. The car used to lock doors automatically after moving.. Now it isn't locking any more..:nono: :nono:
Although if i press the lock button inside the car, the doors lock, and another press will make it unlock..So the button is working fine !!!!
The remote key works as well...
It is the automatic locking that has problem!!!!!!
Somebody help PLZ :help: :help:

·
Super Moderator
1,760 Posts
$adat said:
Hi All... I've a problem.. The car used to lock doors automatically after moving.. Now it isn't locking any more..
Although if i press the lock button inside the car, the doors lock, and another press will make it unlock..So the button is working fine !!!!
The remote key works as well...
It is the automatic locking that has problem!!!!!!
Somebody help PLZ :help: :help:
When the car is on, hold the interior locking button for a few seconds. This should reactivate the auto locking. On the newer ones it'll come up on the radio display. Might on the older models too! Not sure!:thumb: (you can deactivate it this way too!)

·
Super Moderator
1,760 Posts
No bother! Tried it on my car there and it took about 3 secs. Just for info, if you press menu on the radio and go into 'trip computer' then 'status of functions' it'll tell you if the auto locking is on along with other things like the auto lights, wipers, passenger airbag etc etc. :D Something to play with!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts