Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anywhere you can look at all the parts of your car, under the engine, the bodywork, the interior using something like autocad or just normal diagrams.

I can remember being at the peugeot dealership near me and I could kinda of see these type of diagrams on the guys computer.

I dont know much about cars and think this would be good learning.

·
Registered
9,731 Posts
that will be the peugeot service box , wouldn`t mind that myself.:nod:

on another note whats the power like in your 1.4, i have 2 of them 2002/2004 both 1.4hdi`s.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No complaints, nothing great you know but when I put the foot down I would have to say I do 0-60 in less than 16 secs (thats what is says in the spec).

Max speed was 96mph, may have went up a few more, just didnt have the right road.

First car for me and the cheap road tax, insurance and fuel is what attracted me.

Ive done 850 miles on a full tank and the fuel light still hasnt came on yet. Anyone know how many miles is roughly left when the light comes on.

·
Registered
9,731 Posts
thats great miles to a tank , not sure how many left when light comes on , but always thought it was between 20 and 30,:confused:
both mine are remapped think it would shave about 4 seconds of your 0-60 different car after getting mapped.:nod:

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wouldnt really interest me, was going to buy a golf that was remapped but was told it is bad for the engine.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There was 104000 on mine when I got it. If I get to 18000 Ill be laughing. Is there no download site(torrent) where you can download peugeot service box or get login details.

Also looking for a pdf of the 307 haynes manual to download.

G

·
how hell do you get 850 miles to a tank? yours isnt one of those that reads in km instead of miles is it!!? :D

Mine pulls about 430/460 max (2.0 HDI 90)

Best bet for the service cd's is ebay, can pick one up for under a fiver if you're lucky

And as for the haynes manual there was a store on amazon knocking them out cheaply, do a search on there :thumb:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts