Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi .my daughters 107 auto has no gears no flashing N nothing at allbeen through relearn actuator etc everything ok till get to re set mmt unit section supposed to wait 40secs and hear gear moving then get N but nothing anyone any ideas...ecu fail??any one local to Oldham got lexia.planet who can plug in may be get a bit closer to fault dont want to remove gearbox if i dont have too...regards

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
Most problems i have seen with these types of boxes are with the actuators not ecu

If the actuators are not doing what they are meant to do then the ecu just goes to sleep

There are so many things to check you need someone who understands the system to pinpoint the problem area.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im gonna pull actuator off strip it down and clean,grease etc ill bench test it and go from there ill let you know its only motors and gears..suppose i may as well take gearbox off as well while im at it..i know ill have to set back up but hey how hard can it be i do similar all time in work...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
just to let anyone know gear actuators knackered , cheaper to buy 2nd hand box complete with actuators so whilst removed replaced clutch as well etc...re fitted replacement box ,programmed up with planet ( 2 mins of a job ) all works well now car back on road drives like new...in total a good days work if anyone else thinking of doing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts