Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G'day all, driving home the other night I noticed the light had gone out on the auto shifter..(PND etc). I've tried to find out if it's just a globe and how to replace it but no luck. Any help much appreciated.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just want to add that tonight when starting the car the lights came on for a second,flickered a couple of times and went off.

·
Premium Member
3,113 Posts
At least you know 2 things now, that there is a feed and the lights themselves work, be it sometimes! So the feed is intermittent so connections/earth problem!

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Shine a torch onto the display panel when car is running. If the display is working you should then be able to see the symbol for which gear you are in even if the illumination is not working. If you can see the symbol, the illumination needs repair, if you can't see any symbol, the display itself is faulty.

Not sure what illumination your display might use. Later ones use SMD LED's which dont normally fail.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Thanks for the replies....my dashboard lights are working which do show the position of the shifter, my question is how to remove selector cover to check wiring and globes, if indeed you can. There's nothing in Haynes Manual.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts