Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Everyone.

I recently acquired a 307SW 2006. I am quite happy with it but as soon as I turn on the ignition the head, rear and instrument panel lights come on but there is no green light on the instrument panel until I start the car.

However, if I put the left indicator lights on, the head, rear and instrument panel lights go off. This only happens during the day.

I do not have an auto button at the end of the indicator stalk, so to deactivate them I have to push the menu button on the audio unit and go to the lighting options.

However, removing the tick from the Automatic Lighting of Headlamps does not turn them off. If I push the OK button and select Status of Functions it shows that the Automatic Lighting of Headlamps has been deactivated.

From what I have read either the BSI needs to be reset or I need to replace/repair the comms unit. Can someone please let me know which one is causing the fault?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info reliable406 and to the videos uploaded to YouTube, showing how to fit one.

Second hand Comms Unit arrived late yesterday, which I fitted today. The headlights are now working properly.:thumb:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts