Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear all
I'm new to this so do excuse me. I've just bought a 308 bluehdi hotline 2litre diesel. Lovely car but have had an issue with the auto headlamp adjustment. The device light comes up and the lights drop down to very low as described in the manual, I'm told the auto headlamp adjustment sensor probably needs replacing and is located on the cars sub frame? Does anyone know if this is correct? Has anyone else had problems with this?

·
Registered
888 Posts
Just in case ....
This is for LED headlamp. If you have halogen lamp then you have adjusting knob near ESP, ECO off buttons.

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
All the LED headlights have the auto height adjustment.
Get down and look at the right front suspension. Put the steering on full left lock.
You will see the wishbone and roll bar drop link. At the front inner end of the wishbone you will see another small drop link. This I believe is the suspension height sensor for headlight adjustment.
Haven't looked, but there must be a similar setup on the rear suspension too.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Was this information what you wanted and useful Beard? You logged on to the forum at 1050 that day so will have read the responses.
It's always nice to know if your post has been of help or not, and to receive a simple thanks when, as you did above, you went out of your way to provide some useful info. But I do think this is a little big brotherish....:eek:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts