Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2021-1.2 GT Premium-Auto-Nimbus Grey-Leather-Pano roof
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Just to advise everyone to be careful with the low roof clearance in some multi-storey car parks.

I was in an NCP today and returned to my car loaded with bags. I used the "kick" action to open the hatch (soooooo convenient!).

The hatch opened......to within an inch of the roof beam!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Hi all,

Just to advise everyone to be careful with the low roof clearance in some multi-storey car parks.

I was in an NCP today and returned to my car loaded with bags. I used the "kick" action to open the hatch (soooooo convenient!).

The hatch opened......to within an inch of the roof beam!
Have to say 'memorising an opening position' is high on my things to do when I first set up my vehicle.
My garage being an up-and-over type severely limits the height of the roof. As such opening the boot whilst inside the garage will be a no no unless I alter the boots opening position.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Have to say 'memorising an opening position' is high on my things to do when I first set up my vehicle.
My garage being an up-and-over type severely limits the height of the roof. As such opening the boot whilst inside the garage will be a no no unless I alter the boots opening position.
Hi Mike
Are you saying that is adjustable in a menu .....the 'car' button ?.
Dave

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Hi Mike
Are you saying that is adjustable in a menu .....the 'car' button ?.
Dave
As Lee mentions Dave, it is controlled by owner intervention.
It's in the manual on page 79 titled 'Memorising an opening position'.
It's controlled either from within the cockpit or as Lee mentions using the button on the tailgate.
You open the boot to the desired position then press and hold one of these buttons for 3 seconds. From now on the boot will only open to that desired position.
To cancel the position, whilst opening the boot and before it gets to the stored memorised position you again press one of the two buttons and hold for 3 seconds, this then cancels the memorised action. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.