Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m not one to advertise anything on here on any form of social media, but there comes a time when something really impresses you. And today I found that that product!

As a rule I don’t like using any other cleaning product for my car other than dodo juice but a couple of weeks ago I bought auto glym headlight restoration kit, I’ve tried other methods of cleaning my headlights due to fogging and the scare of failing mots because of it.

Anyway today I thought right I’ve bought it I might as well try it and what a transformation!

Only did a quick once over my headlight and it’s 100% better. It has lifted 99.9% of the fogging on the glass I didn’t think to take before and after photos but I definitely will to show how well it performs tomorrow when I clean the wife’s car.

I give it a 10/10 a must buy if you have fogging or just fancy getting brand new looking lights
#autoglym

·
Registered
814 Posts
Unless you use a UV protector afterwards, it will return... much quicker... as you've now removed the manufacturer applied UV coating. The Autoglym doesn't have this UV protector in it, the Meguiars do.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ahhh fair enough I was looking at putting a purple film over them as I want to try and get my car set in purple and gun metal grey which is the standard colour for the car

1 - 5 of 5 Posts