Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
2,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I collected the car today, like many members here experienced, there wasn't a telematics manual with it.

The dealer can't seem to find any record of said booklet so can someone, who has their audio/sat nav manual please post the part number printed on the back lower right side so they can order me one.

Thanks

·
Registered
160 Posts
When I collected the car today, like many members here experienced, there wasn't a telematics manual with it.

The dealer can't seem to find any record of said booklet so can someone, who has their audio/sat nav manual please post the part number printed on the back lower right side so they can order me one.

Thanks

I have a manual which is 576 pages long and has all the addendum including Audio and Telematics
Info from the back is Anglais DAD 16P84.A030

Hope that's of use if you cannot find the Audio and Telematics by itself.

·
Registered
544 Posts

Thanks
Hi Beau.

The part number I used is 1SYSPC040 which someone on here provided for us. I requested the said Audio and Telematics manual but I never actually received one and Beards (Mike) put the link to the online version so I didn't chase it up tbh. I'll try and find the link for you xx

Edit:

I think that this is the link to the A&T manual, Paul.

https://www.autoeurope.com/peugeot-fleet/documents/gps-3008.pdf

Gill

1 - 3 of 3 Posts