Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, ive just bought a 308cc i dont get it till next week but does anyone know if the aux is in the glove box or armrest firstly. Also can i bluetooth music through the stereo from my phone and control it by the indicator stalk or can i only skip tracks n that by using my phone?

i cant believe this model doesnt have a usb socket unlike my 207cc im trading in.

thanks ever so much for any help people ?

·
Registered
5,928 Posts
All the questions you are asking depend on the year of the vehicle and the stereo system fitted. Without this info no one can give a definitive answer

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok well i know its a 2012 model and has a sat nav but i wouldnt have a clue what the stereo was. I know its an Allure 6 speed gearbox with a bmw engine, THP16 i think. Is that any help? Thanks again

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I didn't see a sd slot but that's a point how would you update the maps otherwise? I tried my mp3 player through the aux cable in my 207 last night and it plays but no display on the screen of what you're playing and no skipping tracks available either. Thanks for your help, regards Rach

·
Registered
5,928 Posts
If it doesn't have an sd card then it's not the same system as mine so I can't advise any further. Plugging anything into an aux slot will just take the audio - there is no data connection to get the track information. It could be an RT6 system.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I guess im gonna have to wait till i get it to see how it all works, will be disappointed if i cant get the music to work tho properly. Thanks for your help ?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi me again ive got my car today and it does have an sd card with its sat nav, so my question is can i bluetooth music through the stereo and control it by the stalk or can i connect an mp3 without struggling to get it out the glove box all the time. I cant believe there is no usb slot! Thanks in advance Rach

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
I'd guess its the ng4, like in my rcz. Flip up screen in the dash?

No, you can't stream music via BT.
Although, it can play DVD movies

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Aw thanks for your reply, guess I'm gonna have to get an mp3 with a long play time and keep it in the glove box. Bit ridic for this age car when me 2 years older model had a usb slot!

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
If it has the SD card slot on the front use that for music.

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
No, if you are sure its ng4 it has a hard drive.
Is it a double din Peugeot unit with a flip up screen?

·
Registered
5,928 Posts
It's likely the RNEG/WipNav system and the SD card is as you say solely for the Navigation map. It does not support streaming - only bluetooth hands free. There is likely an aux input in the glovebox, on mine it is 2 x RCA/Phono sockets. The CD player is MP3 compatible. If it's the RNEG it should look something like this

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
There's not a lot of info here.
Ng4 is nav, and has an SD card slot on the front.
The wipnav is nav , and has an SD card slot on the front.
The

A picture would have helped.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thats it storeman the pic u posted is exactly that. Looks like i have the same system as u. I have bought an sd card now will give it a try with some tunes but im not holding out much hope lol. Thanks guys for ur help. Btw storeman u cant stream music via bluetooth can u? I have tried but can only connect my phonecalls?

·
Registered
5,928 Posts
No streaming just phone support though it will download the addressbook from the phone and display on the screen. The SD card is only for the maps. You woulldnt be able to use navigation if you were listening to tunes on the SD card.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Tbh im not too bothered about the sat nav. Amazon has just delivered me an sd card so i will download some toons in a bit, will let u know if i have any luck. Not holding me breath lol :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts