Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I managed to link photos with telephone numbers in my phonebook, altogh this is not documented in manual. I wonder, maybe it some more things not documented. My goal is link the photo with songs in certain folder - the frame in player exist and wait just for that. Anyone already sucseed and know how to do that?

308SW BlueHDi 2016 is the car.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can't help with your query but how did you manage to link photos with contacts on the radio?
You have to import contact (max. 200, one at a time) into internal book, then edit it. Tap on frame within contacts data and choose one of the photo from USB. Prepare photos to square shape. Looks nice.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats awesome! I didnt know you can do that! Can I ask what phone you are using? Android or iPhone?
Yep, I was quite upset about manual and lack of explanations. However, a few minutes of searching across the menus (I was sure that is possible to tie contacts with photo) and, well, I found it ....
Now I have to find the way to link photo and song or album or folder .... Like MS Media Player and AlbumArt.
O, I forgot, I use Android, Galaxy S6 edge.

·
Registered
228 Posts
My media album art are set using Windows Media Player. I just copy the folders to my USB and SMEG+ recognizes them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My media album art are set using Windows Media Player. I just copy the folders to my USB and SMEG+ recognizes them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, my idea was something like this, first (or only) picture in folder, picture named as a folder, or something like that. Finaly, yesterday I managed tis using some MP3 tag editor. Hoy did you do that, exactly?

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
So i had a go with this yesterday, and I could not get it to work.

If i go to the contacts screen, select the contact i wish to change, then the only option is import.

If i select import, then click in the photo area, i can choose photos from the USB.

However once i click finish, it duplicates the contact, and if the contact rings me, it does not show their picture. If I ring the contact then it does.

Is there a way of doing this without it showing each contact twice? Once for car contacts and once for phone?

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

If i go to the contacts screen, select the contact i wish to change, then the only option is import.

If i select import, then click in the photo area, i can choose photos from the USB.

However once i click finish, it duplicates the contact, and if the contact rings me, it does not show their picture. If I ring the contact then it does.

Is there a way of doing this without it showing each contact twice? Once for car contacts and once for phone?

Hm, in my case this is not an issue. Everything work just fine, don't know why contacts displayed two times ....

·
Registered
53 Posts

Mine does the same Paul!

But in my case it is when I add an address to the contact.

It then duplicates, even if I already have an address in the contact from my iPhone. (maybe it doesn't like the format? :confused:)

Let me know if you find more info on this :thumb:

·
Registered
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mine does the same Paul!

But in my case it is when I add an address to the contact.

It then duplicates, even if I already have an address in the contact from my iPhone. (maybe it doesn't like the format? :confused:)

Let me know if you find more info on this :thumb:

OK, just checked out, yes, I also see two contacts, one from internal book (car) and one from phone. You can choose to see just internal contacts by taping to appropriate button down there. When call from phonebook - no picture, but from internal storage picture is OK. When receiving call from caller who's stored in internal book I always see picture.

·
Registered
228 Posts

SMEG+ can't edit information (contacts) stored on the phone hence the need to have a local (internal copy) and is limited to some 200 entries.

The import feature can't get the contact photo stored on the phone. I tried on both Android Lollipop and iOS 9.2 and was futile.

You can filter to internal contacts only so they won't show twice.

It's too much work just to attach photos to internal contacts, so I only have my girl's contact associated with a photo. :D

·
Registered
542 Posts
I can't get my album art to display as I used Foobar to go to FLAC from Lossless WMA. The contact picture would be good. I have all of my outlook contacts synched with Touchdown where most work colleagues have a photo.
On my 5er they just showed up when a call came through. But if I could get it to show on the 308 it would be great.

What are the steps I need to do to import? Is it only certain number at at time or can you batch import?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts