Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the 2008 is sold and next week will be making way for a new Honda CRV 2.2 diseasel. 2008 was a great car, couldn't fault it, but just wasn't quite big enough for our needs, and with Woman being disabled something a touch bigger and higher is desirable. A brave effort, but just didn't work out as well a I had hoped.

Apart from the 107 which has now gone to my daughter this'll be the first time I've been Pugless in over a decade :eek:

·
5,032 Posts
Good Luck with the Honda chopper :thumb:, i know you will have looked but did you not fancy the 5008?? you liked the 4007 so it seems a likely candidate??

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It was Woman's choice really Neil. I wanted to try the X3, but she's always liked the CRV, so the Chunda won the day.

·
5,032 Posts
They always get there own way eventually so you might as well give in at the start.

not sent from an apple product

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If I'm honest I've lost interest in the car scene. I've got my pick up which does me for driving to work when it's raining,.lugging my bikes.about, and is useful in my work as.a.search and rescue volunteer.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
And today it went, and the CRV arrived.

While I was initially quite excited by the 2008, I've spent more time with one than virtually anyone in the country and the longer we had it, the less I liked. By then end I felt it was..very much style over substance. The one pug that I never really warmed to, apart from the fizzy 3 pot that just got better with the miles.

So, I'm now pugless. Au revoir friends. I'll drop into see you now and again

·
5,032 Posts
Good luck with everything Rich, pop back in from time to time to keep us informed. And i doubt it'll be long before you have another pug :thumb:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts