Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys. Maybe this topic is not really relevant but was just wondering what are your plans to do with your car for summer ? Im hoping to get my dad to :
Get some alloys

Tint the windows

Front brakes service (Pads and Discks)

Maybe slightly improve stereo

Wrap roof and bonnet in some skin vinyl not sure yet.

Going to try to do everything by myself, will see whats going to happend next. :D:thumb:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Not a 307 but our 206 has just had:
Cambelt & Water Pump
Aux Belt
Oil Seal done (minor leak)
Interim Service
Coil Springs x2
Drop Links x2

Needs:
Front discs and pads
Air Con recharge

Wants:
Window Tinting
Alloys
New Stereo, with and iPod connection
New interior, looking for a half leather set (including changing the door cards)

P

·
0 Posts
Cool idea for a thread.

At moment i've wripped out all seats, carpet and underlay. New underlay tonight and rebuild it all.

Plans are:

New exhaust (due to go on weekend),
Replace front and rear bumpers,
service will be due again July so full service,
cambelt needs doing ASAP,
new break disks and pads.

Going to be a busy time :D

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lets think positively and hope for a nice sunny summer so the cars going to be all clean and nice :D

C

·
0 Posts
Lets think positively and hope for a nice sunny summer so the cars going to be all clean and nice :D
Yep just got Air con regassed, I have a panoramic roof be nice to see sun instead of rain and snow through it & i have some nice new shades to wear :cool:

·
Registered
586 Posts
A 307cc I diagnosed today not only has the folding roof but it also has a swimming pool in the boot.

Which has destroyed the roll over protection ecu and wiring and put the Airbag light on. It has also affected the CAN/VAN system and has been knocking the remote locking out.. Fooking mental

D

·
0 Posts
A 307cc I diagnosed today not only has the folding roof but it also has a swimming pool in the boot.

Which has destroyed the roll over protection ecu and wiring and put the Airbag light on. It has also affected the CAN/VAN system and has been knocking the remote locking out.. Fooking mental
Ive had one with the same problem. All rollover ecu and roof motor electrics corroded to hell.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
171 Posts
I had the joy of spending the winter underneath my car in the street.

Completely rebuilt engine...pistons, rods, rings, big ends, overhauled head, cleaned all turbo/air piping, intercooler, engine, subframe, etc. New middle and back exhaust, new front wishbones/drop links/lower ball joints.
Car started first time after rebuild and every time since but still having problems with turbo pressure, fuel/air mixture. Looks like 3 of the four electrovalves are screwed.

If I can get it all working properly I have a few small rust spots to sort out in the summer.

If it rains I don't care, chances are I'll be back under the fekker for one thing or another so at least my head will be dry :p

1 - 20 of 23 Posts