Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all im looking at buying a peugeot 307cc convertible or the VW convertible has anyone had any problems with the peugeot 307cc I prefer the peugeot over the VW as it seems more comfortable and seems like it has more room in the boot any help will be appreciated ,debbie

·
Registered
256 Posts
:) Enormous issues with the 307CC, for starters its the most intelligent car on the planet, it cost nil to service, when you replace the brakes its only the brakes and not the entire discs, the roof has a prompt closure program, the windows are one touch all round, the doors are dead bolted, and some come with sat nav. All have auto lights, rain sensing wipers, auto locking alarm, an annoying speed limiter that on numerous occasions has led to me avoiding a speeding fine!!! with other cars I miss getting a speeding fine in the mail!!!
Stability and traction control are effecient.

The worst thing about the car is that Peugeot make brilliant and industry leading diesels...

cut to the chase buy the 307cc over the non-european made volkswagon.:D :nod: :

·
Registered
862 Posts
The 307 has its faults no question about that. However if you get as late a model as you can then they tend to be a lot better,its really down to what you prefer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts