Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all, just a novice question really,

on the headlights, located directly underneath the main beam bulb there is a small rectangular shaped peice with a circle in the middle, for what looks like the bulb will be housed in.

this is on both front headlights

now my question is, are these foglights?

·
Registered
66 Posts
The small rectangular section is where a Foglight section would be if you had them. My Headlights have an additional bulb in this location (shielded in the same way as the main headlight). I also have the indicator stalk section for foglights and got them activated via PP.

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so by that, can i not just pop the little silver bit out, fit a bulb, wire it in, get the stalk for it, activate it through pp and away i go?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Don't know if the silver bit pops out but you can get headlights with a built in Fog Light on sleazy bay. I got my replacement O/S one for £30. I just plugged it in (Mine's is a GLX model so everything was fine) but had to get PP to enable Fogs as my car had a replacement BSI fitted years ago and it wasn't enabled!!

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh right, i have seen the fog light option on planet somewhere (i think customer options). will look of fleabay for a pair with foggys.

cheers for your help :thumb:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts