Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, new here. Just bought the wife a new 108. It has a touchscreen head unit, Apple CarPlay was working fine until the ios13 update, now it launches and then the screen just goes blank. According to the system menu the FW version is 8.10 for Audio and OS 1 OS 2 is 8.14. Are these up to date or do we need to book it in to get this done at the dealership? TIA

·
Registered
48 Posts
My car play works great. I have an old iphone 5s in glove box that stays there permanently. I had problems with it waking up when ignition on. After many hours of messing about i found a setting on iphone "allow usb connections". As well as obvious settings mine works great with WAZE. Google maps and imaps not so good.

·
Registered
74 Posts
My car play works great. I have an old iphone 5s in glove box that stays there permanently. I had problems with it waking up when ignition on. After many hours of messing about i found a setting on iphone "allow usb connections". As well as obvious settings mine works great with WAZE. Google maps and imaps not so good.

But you can’t update an iPhone 5s to iOS 13, so you won’t see the problems

1 - 5 of 5 Posts