Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everybody, just joined today, so learning ropes. I have on order GT line, 1.6d autO, Pearl.Pan,Focal and Visio2. I keep seeing reference to an App or website to check on status of my order. How do I go about getting this?. Order March 20th , delivery forecast 12th May...ish.
Look forward to any replies:thumb::thumb::thumb:

· Registered
272 Posts
Hi Everybody, just joined today, so learning ropes. I have on order GT line, 1.6d autO, Pearl.Pan,Focal and Visio2. I keep seeing reference to an App or website to check on status of my order. How do I go about getting this?. Order March 20th , delivery forecast 12th May...ish.
Welcome to the forum! you would need your Peugeot order number (6 digits) and then contact peugeot online chat via facebook/twitter ?

· Registered
314 Posts
Look forward to any replies
That's a quick turnaround from order to delivery. Hope you get it as forecast, but I wouldn't count on it!

· Registered
6 Posts

madhur courier track
I have tested out several other tracking applications but so far After Ship has been the best. I think the best feature is the fact that it checks you clipboard automatically and identifies tracking numbers that you have copied. Thoughts?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts