Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

ive attached photos of some readings (and other stuff) i took on peugeot planet the other day.

my 1.6 hdi has few problems;

1) cant idle- engine just turns off if i dont rev it..
2) lots of white smoke from exhaust if i do rev it...
3) 4 ecu faults ( see picture)

if anyone notices anything odd in any of the measures maybe it would help diagnose the problems.....

Also, in relation to picture 5, I wanted to ask, the mechanics who messed up my car, when they were refitting the dpf filter, they broke the fitting which keeps all the sensor pipes from the dpf together, so instead of sitting on the edge of the radiator, they've just cable tied them together, (see photo), could this be affecting it...?

thanks

Attachments

J

·
0 Posts
10 volts for a battery would indicate to me thats its seen better days.... should be 12v if fully charged, and 13-14v when being charged through alternator. Probably doesn't fix your problem, but I wouldn't trust that battery.

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
Had a 407 tonight with 10v showing , it wiped out Engine ecu and decoded the injectors ,
had to recode injectors and reconfigure Engine ecu .:mad:

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Had a 407 tonight with 10v showing , it wiped out Engine ecu and decoded the injectors ,
had to recode injectors and reconfigure Engine ecu .:mad:

so is it easy to recode betty, would i be able to do it with peugeot planet?

could that be the reason why the car keeps cutting out?

i think i need to get a new battery pronto!

cmax, what is the grey part you mean??

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
so is it easy to recode betty, would i be able to do it with peugeot planet?

could that be the reason why the car keeps cutting out?

i think i need to get a new battery pronto!
Yeah , if injectors are gone , go to new injectors on pp and enter first eight digits on the top of each injector, going from right to left in the engine bay ,check configuration in engine ecu to see if values are absent then change them for your car or the readings from the same car/model/engine/year. :thumb:

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how easy is it to access those digits on the top of each injector? do i need to dismantle a few bits or is it obvious..?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts