Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for the long part number for this part: 1601.CH to the equivalent 10 digit part number (example 1400839380) so that I can search for it.

Thanks

·
8,210 Posts
What vehicle and engine as you may be able to find it based on that info

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's a 2011 2.0HDi Expert DW10UTED4
The part is an accelerator pedal for the speed limiter option. 1601CH is the part listed in ServiceBox but normally it's a 10 digit part number listed on used parts. After a bit of searching around, I think the correct 10 digit code is 1401281180 but it would be good to know for certain.

·
8,210 Posts
This looks like the correct part and checking VIN details it has cruise and limiter

Throttle Pedal

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Yep, that's the correct part, but too expensive for me, thanks for looking though. I thought it would be good to know how / where to look for the cross reference in general for the future as dealers & ServiceBox tend to use the short codes but used parts tend to be the longer 10 digit code and the parts themselves rarely seem to have the short code.
Ironically, in this case the cheapest part is new and using the short code 1601CH

·
8,210 Posts
There is no hard and fast look up for the part numbers PSA are going over to a new system with 8 + 2 digits.

However this still does not always reflect with the suppliers OEM ID numbers on the part as some parts come from more than one supplier so may have different OEM numbers but the same PSA number

·
8,210 Posts
Service box. There is a bug in the system which allows you to access vehicle characteristics without having to pay a subscription unfortunately it does not allow access to any other info

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts