Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Just purchased a brand new Peugeot 307 and.... reversed it into the garage door on a dark night!!!!

I have basically put a ripple effect in the wheel arch and it has made a slight indentation above the wheel arch too - not that bad really - about 6 inches in length.

I have had nightmares in the past with bodyshops and colours not matching and them wanting to paint whole panels for about 2cm of damage.

I just want to get it sorted and wondered if anyone knew of a good bodyshop that do excellent "you would never know it had happened" repairs.

Thanks.

David

·
Registered
862 Posts
davey102001 said:
Hi

Just purchased a brand new Peugeot 307 and.... reversed it into the garage door on a dark night!!!!

I have basically put a ripple effect in the wheel arch and it has made a slight indentation above the wheel arch too - not that bad really - about 6 inches in length.

I have had nightmares in the past with bodyshops and colours not matching and them wanting to paint whole panels for about 2cm of damage.

I just want to get it sorted and wondered if anyone knew of a good bodyshop that do excellent "you would never know it had happened" repairs.

Thanks.

David
Try this link i would imagine there will be one in your area-
http://www.chipsaway.co.uk/

·
Registered
26 Posts
davey102001 said:
Hi

Thanks.

David

u shud get a quote from dealeership first

1 - 3 of 3 Posts