Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. Has anyone got a wiring diagram for a 106? I need to know which colour wires are which on the windscreen wiper motor connection (5 wires: brown,yellow,grey,orange,purple) Thanks!

·
Premium Member
3,164 Posts
Don't have it now, but Haynes did a manual for the 106, that would have what you need.

·
Registered
190 Posts
You would need to give me the following info a i could try and send you what you need also the chassis no would help

Thanks

·
Registered
33 Posts
I haven't been able to find wire colours in my Haynes manual, only connector colours. Plus there's so many different versions that many of the wiring diagrams for the ancillary portions are just "typical" and may differ from your reality in many ways.

If you're good with a multimeter you can probably work it out. There'll be two wires that have a measurable resistance between them - that'll be the motor. Then I suspect (though I haven't looked) a common wire that gets connected to either of the other two wires by a pair of limit switches to detect the two extents of motion. I'll have to dig out the manual to confirm that though.

----

There's two versions - early (pre-97) and late (post-97). The later one seems to add what looks like a hall effect sensor to the motor to measure the rotation and detect faults, combining part of the motor power with the limit switch ground.

Pre 97: Wiper wiring diagram pre-97 (75 is the motor, 76 is the relay)

Post 97: Wiper wiring diagram post-97

1 - 4 of 4 Posts