Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hopefully going to get my money back from the ebay seller who sold me servicebox, but it doesn't work! Been a month of hassle since I paid for it, waited two weeks for it to arrive and then it don't work.

I would try downloading the files but at 11gb and a 1mb/s mobile connection, it is going to take at least 24 hours to download, during which time my phone has to stay plugged in laptop. Not really practical and no guarantee it will work anyway.

If anyone would be good enough to sort me the discs, that would be great, just let me know how much?

Thanks
Richard

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks to ashdav, I have managed to start downloading this and can start/stop the download as required. Only problem using my mobile connection it had only download 8mb after 10mins, so to download the 11.1gb would take 230 hrs, that's 8hrs a night for a month or 10 days continuous. Not really practical as need to take my phone out with me, guess a realistic time would be about 20 days on and off. The mobile connection is great for surfing etc, but not really meant for big downloads.

Anyway now hope to get the files on discs, otherwise will have to see if any friends have unlimited broadband, but thinking even with an average connection it's going to take several hours!

·
5,030 Posts
Or i'm pretty certain ive got it on disc somewhere i could copy it and post one to you.
It used to work on my old desktop running xp but can't guarantee it still will

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the offers of help.

Trem1, If you are able to find and copy the discs that would be great. Happy to cover postage/discs etc.

Thanks
Richard

·
5,030 Posts
Pm me a postal address :thumb: You are uk aren't you :rolleyes:

·
5,030 Posts
Found my disc, Roxio will copy it but it won't let me use the blank Dvd's i have, Anyone any idea why not??

If no-one has any useful suggestions for this i'm happy to just post my original disk to you and and you post it back to me when your done. I will have to check that my son (407xjr) doesnt want to install it on his pc first, just incase it gets lost etc

·
5,030 Posts

·
5,030 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Trem1, I've sent you a PM regarding posting. Thanks

Im told it may be a dual layer dvd, not sure about that myself....

·
5,030 Posts
its in the jiffy bag ready for posting Richard, i can't be bothered to mess about too much with it

·
5,030 Posts
posted this today so you should have it in a couple of days :thumb:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hi, Disc has turned up, thanks.

Now attempting install and need activation code please

Installation code is CBKIFAAA

Language English

Thanks

·
5,030 Posts
Hi, Disc has turned up, thanks.

Now attempting install and need activation code please

Installation code is CBKIFAAA

Language English

Thanks
try this

Attachments

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hi, I did get this installed, but due to other problems have done a fresh install of windows and started again, so need another code please:-

Installation Code - CZJKFAAA

Language- English

Thanks

1 - 20 of 31 Posts