Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help

I need a wiring diagram for engine harness on a Mk2 56 reg peugeot expert fitted with a 2.0 HDi 16v engine (RHW) ?

Anyone got one or no of this fault ?

Egr permanent fault
Egr throttle flap permanent fault
Turbo boost pressure to low

Although i have got low turbo pressure i presume its because the egr throttle flap is shut on acceleration..!
Also glow plug relay main wire to feed plugs is burnt out at relay end.
Cannot clear any of these faults which if it was low turbo pressure it would erase fault and then come back on once restarted..!
As it wont clear at all i suspect a wiring issue.

cheers

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
These faults are indeed usually down to the engine harness but there is more detail than what you mention regarding the first 2

low boost pressure can be caused by the egr valve not closing I would check for good vacuum at the 3 solenoids as these control boost and egr function.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for that,
I will hope its ok when I try it tomorrow as put another engine in it today for customer.
Just thought it was electrical as surely if it was low pressure it would erase and only come back once restarted...!
Repaired wiring to glow plug relay and checked rest of loom but can only see to broken wires which look like the aircon pump wiring which doesnt work anyway sonot to worried with that.

Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts