Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just changed the engine in my expert and can't for the life off me remember on the high pressure diesel pump which plug goes on the top so could someone enlighten me please the two colours are white and orange which one goes on the top. Thanks

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
Any 407 2 litre hdi owner will be able to tell you too :)

Sorry I cant tell you till I look at 1 tomorrow but I would have expected them to only fit in the correct connection due to different plugs

·
Registered
274 Posts
Just changed the engine in my expert and can't for the life off me remember on the high pressure diesel pump which plug goes on the top so could someone enlighten me please the two colours are white and orange which one goes on the top. Thanks
I don't know about about the rhk but on the older ones the orange plug goes on top and the white one goes on the bottom to the FPR.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for replies. There exactly the same plugs apart from the colour and the wires are even the same length. If you could confirm for me tomorrow mate that'd be brilliant. Dunno why peugeot make all the plugs look the same other makes like ford vw ect make them all a bit different lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts