Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy,

Can anyone recommend a supplier on line who can supply me some lubricants/service parts for my 2.2 hdi 2011 (4007) Specifically I need some gearbox oil, the mechancial pump to fill the box. plus some brake fluid and engine oil/filter.

Thanks very much

Cheers Tony

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks but ..

not sure what motor factor is but I live in the middle of France so information is only obtained via the interwebby.

I am about to change my transmission fluid, engine oil filter and brake fluid.

The main problem I have is with the transmission I seem to be getting different fluids suggested by various internet sites, what I was looking for is somewhere to give me the type and quantity of transmission fluid, I have tried Castrol and
Total websites and it looks like I need a dual clutch auto fluid ...

If you can give any suggestions I would be very grateful...

Cheers Tony

:thumb:

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Opie Oils would be one place to look.

Can't believe you don't have any car parts suppliers near you. Feu Vert, or Norauto.

You must have a Peugeot dealer close by too. They will at least know the correct grades etc.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks but ..

Thanks,
Norauto and Feu Vert have some products but not the Dual Clutch fluid, they look very blank when asking for something they don't stock, I do know of an independent shop which is quite helpful but it's a bit of a drive away.

Peugeot garages here only want to carry out the work themselves and will not give out any information, I have managed to find out that Total have outlets locally who are prepared to order in the correct fluid (TOTAL FLUIDMATIC DCT MV) It would seem that my vehicle needs about 5.5 ltrs of fluid for a change.

I have access to the PSA service pages which strangely do not list the fluid type (not that I could find, however I may be wrong if someone knows where to look please advise) however they do show the need for a syringe to refill the box.
I have managed to find a manual drain/filler pump on Amazon for only 10 euros, which when I add the 60-70 euros for the fluid is a far cry from the 600 euro's quoted by the local garage for, lets face it a pretty simple job..

As you probably know the French can be bloody difficult at times, I have lived here for 10 years so have learned to live with them. you would think though that living in the country of build, things might be a little easier...

:confused::confused:

This was the reason I asked what I thought might be a pretty simple question, however, thanks for your reply.

For anyone else looking for this dual clutch from Total here is the link to their website:
FLUIDMATIC DCT MV | TOTAL lubricants catalogue

BTW I thought the handbook might help or the service book with the car however they only give engine oil information.

Cheers Tony

1 - 7 of 7 Posts