Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there,

What can be the most possible reasons why a 307 hdi can loose power? I have had a disgnostics check and nothing seems to come up - Ive had the clutch and fly wheel replaced too. Can anyone else help?? Cheers:(

·
Super Moderator
1,760 Posts
Blocked air or fuel filter, dodgy injector, turbo, bad fuel, air in the fuel system etc. Start with the simple stuff first.

When was it last serviced?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I serviced it September last year when i bought the car but over time it seems to be sluggish, the garage had a look and realised on of the vacume pipes were missing and when i connected that the power was ack to normal (well not exactly normal but alot better) also it has no power up hill and the revs are stuck at 2000 and dont go up and the speed just comes down, lol

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
as above sounds like its in limp mode was the car put on planet? as for the vac pipes am guesing its a 110 HDi make sure all the vac pipes are on the right way when i got mine the vac pipes where on the wrong way plus my turbo valve was broke after a new one i had power back,

few things i would try check your hose clamps and check your hoses as well for splits any black smoke when driving it? this would mean there is a weak or split hose,

the pipes along the back are a pain in the ass to get too i know as ive replaced all my clamps not that long ago and it made the car feel alot better lower down the rev range also up the range too.

other things to check is your MAF sensor and MAP sensor on top of the intercooler.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts