Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

any Peugeot Planet owners in Manchester to check the codes on a 607. My brothers mate has just bought a peugeot 607 which keeps giving several errors codes and was wondereing if anyone can read and then delete the codes?

cheers.. :thumb:

·
Registered
9,731 Posts
Scotcruz said:
Hi folks,

any Peugeot Planet owners in Manchester to check the codes on a 607. My brothers mate has just bought a peugeot 607 which keeps giving several errors codes and was wondereing if anyone can read and then delete the codes?

cheers.. :thumb:
Theres 2 on here
http://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7734
and stubbos ordered one hes in crewe, try and pm risky to get contact details (must get this map thing a bit more organised)

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
873 Posts
Martin, how was it you managed to fix your lexia. I remember you having problems and having to return it to the chinese guy.

Ive ordered off your boy bruno on ebay, he is posting today special delivery.

So anything I should watch out for during installation, let me know.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Stubbo said:
Are you trying to pm them on here or 407owners?

Think them 2 are from 407owners :thumb:
lol.. yeah I was trying to pm them here.. :D

anyone got thier email addy, dont want to register on thier forum for the sake of one post..

·
Registered
9,731 Posts
daffyduck said:
Martin, how was it you managed to fix your lexia. I remember you having problems and having to return it to the chinese guy.

Ive ordered off your boy bruno on ebay, he is posting today special delivery.

So anything I should watch out for during installation, let me know.
I got a faulty one , you`ll notice once you go to read your ecu`s its as slow as hell should take about 60 seconds to read all ecu`s , any bother with it adrian give me a shout and i`ll call round.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Stubbo said:
I'll pm them for you scotcruz as i've got an account over there

Rich
cheers guys.. got the PM and sent the email.. I could have done for the guy free of charge if he was local.. lol...

·
Registered
873 Posts
If anyone online that can help me with activation planet then please pm me. I cant work out how to get my customer number and server request code.

All sorted, just have to test it now. (yea customer number is on the back of scanner, didnt even realise...lol!!!

ALL WORKING! Received these faults,

PERMANENT CLUTCH SWITCH SIGNAL, NO SIGNAL OR SIGNAL NOT COHERENT

PERMANENT AIR INLET CIRCUIT CONSISTENTLY WITH AIR FLOW

PERMANENT DIESEL HIGH PRESSURE REGULATION CIRCUIT. PRESSURE BELOW SETTING AND PUMP FILLING FLOW SETTING TOO HIGH

INTERMITTENT ENGINE COOLANT TEMPERATURE SIGNAL COHERANCE OF TEMPERATURE INCREASE

INTERMITTENT CAMSHAFT SIGNAL NO SIGNAL

INTERMITTENT BRAKE CONTACT SIGNAL PEDAL INFORMATION RECEIVED BY CAN

So should I leave it with mechanic or just clear them.............

·
Registered
873 Posts
Anything ring a bell, antipollution fault is showing on clock display so which does that relate to.

I took it down to my mechanic there, he said clear them, run for a few days, see if they come back.

So how is it you get your radio coded with planet.....

G

·
No idea as of yet, mine only got posted today :mad:

I'd say that air inlet thing is probably the antipullution one maybe?? does it relate to maf??

Dreading plugging mine in!

·
Registered
873 Posts
Had a good look through the program, seen the option for doing keys and radios.

Out of curiosity how would you add cruise control, I heard this can be done with planet.

·
Registered
9,731 Posts
daffyduck said:
Anything ring a bell, antipollution fault is showing on clock display so which does that relate to.

I took it down to my mechanic there, he said clear them, run for a few days, see if they come back.

So how is it you get your radio coded with planet.....
Bring it out to me and i`ll clear them Adrian.:thumb:

·
Registered
873 Posts
Got them cleared ok Martin, I knew how to do it ok, was just wondering if I should have them looked at.

Ive cleared them and mechanic said they may come back in a few days.

Have an uncoded peugeot headunit in my drawer so may try to code it tomorrow.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts